We’re keeping you up to date on openings, launches and stuff you might want to know.
Take a look back at what you might have missed in April, May and June.
New additions to the evolving Grand Central development!
- Airflex – brand new to Grand Central it opened yesterday, (17 August). Super comfy and stylish shoes!
- Cotton On Kids – now open on level 2 of the retail galleria for the first time in Toowoomba.
- Cotton On Body – new to Grand Central and opening tomorrow, Saturday 19 August. To celebrate the opening, customers who sign up to the Cotton On Body database in store will receive a FREE Noshu Doughnut – first in best dressed!
- Supré – new look store reopened in Grand Central Saturday 12 August.
- Max Brenner – has confirmed they’re opening in Grand Central soon. Goodbye summer bod dreams…
Central Square, the integrated outdoor community space is progressing and expected to be open in the coming months. It’s the part fronting Margaret Street with the big staircase. Several restaurants will be opening there, and some public art is being incorporated into the space too.
Openings, launches and coming soon
Freedom Furniture made a long awaited return to Toowoomba this month. Back in the Bernoth Centre they opened the doors at 9am on Wednesday 16 August, with grand opening celebrations happening Saturday 19 August.
The Source Bulkfoods Toowoomba have been teasing us with a grand opening for a while. The location is set: 292 Ruthven Street (on the corner of Campbell Street), we’re just waiting on a date for bulk buying nutritious goodies.
If you love pizza as much as a Ninja Turtle (Raphael was the best ok?) then you’ll be excited to hear New York Slice is coming to Margaret Street late August. They’ll be near The Chronicle Arcade.
It says Coming Soon in red letters on their website – so it must be true. Here comes Burger Urge, a Brissie burger favourite. They’ll be hanging out at The Intersection (Ruthven and Alderley Street), along with chicken burger people Oporto.
Speaking of burgers, St Burger is now open at the Shingle Inn site on Ruthven Street.
And finally, Bonjour Boulangerie has moved from Grand Central to the Australia Arcade.
Feature Image: Supre, courtesy of Grand Central